YI GALLERY program features a diverse and eclectic mixture of emerging and mid-career international artists. Started in 2018 as a curatorial project exhibiting in non-traditional settings, YI has expanded to include a collaborative exhibition space in Bushwick (2020 - 2021). The gallery program continues to evolve with a new space inside Brooklyn’s vibrant creative hub Industry City, launched in 2021. YI is committed to offering a platform for distinctive artistic voices, while enhancing the public’s interaction with contemporary art.
Gallery publications, alongside a unique selection of objects, books and prints are on view and for sale through JELLY .
The gallery is conveniently situated inside Industry City in the dynamic neighborhood Sunset Park. Industry City is just 20 minutes from Manhattan, located on the Brooklyn waterfront.
Thursday - Saturday 12 - 6 PM
*Hours in effect during exhibitions
Other dates open by appointment
254 36th Street, Suite B634
Brooklyn, NY 11232
B/C Elevator to 6R Buzzer #022
+1 (929) 356-6087
Our goal is to make discovering and collecting artwork for specific projects meaningful and simple. We offer the following personalized services to individual collectors and corporations:
- Commissioned art for real estate projects and corporate art collections
- On-site curatorial consultation
- White-glove delivery and installation
- Custom framing through trusted framing partners
- Advisory services for interior professionals (Trade pricing is available, please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org)