Collectible Poster - Victoria Borisova 2018 Solo New York Exhibition (Signed)VBPOS18S
- 12 x 18 in. ( 30.5 x 45.8 cm )
- Edition of 10 ( artist signed 3 copies, 7 copies unsigned )
- This poster is sold unframed
- Designed and published by Yi Gallery for Victoria Borisova's solo exhibition held at 260 West 36 Street, New York, NY 10018
- Printed by the Rolling Press in Brooklyn, New York. The press uses certified and recycled paper, prints with non-toxic vegetable inks and runs on renewable green energy. To learn more about their sustainable printing method, please visit Rolling Press
* All proceeds from poster sale will go to support 350 Brooklyn, an affiliate of the international climate group 350.org. 350Brooklyn works locally to solve the climate crisis through education, organization, and direct action. 350Brooklyn sponsors community panels, film screenings, book groups, protests and rallies, letter-writing campaigns, lobby days, parties, and even parades.
- About the Artist
- Yi Gallery Exhibitions
Victoria Borisova (b. 1986, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia) is a visual artist based in New York City. Transcending multiple disciplines, her work embodies her fascination with the nature of materials and the transformation of spaces. Early exposure to dressmaking has proven to be a significant influence and recurring theme in her work, subsequently being combined with her pursuits in painting and sculpture.
Transformation of a Pattern September, 2018 New York, NY